In this video, you will learn exactly how to use whey protein for weight loss and better health.
A lot of people think whey protein is only for bodybuilders and bros.
Whey protein is actually a tremendous tool for those of you looking to lose weight. That’s why today, I am going to show you exactly how to use whey protein for weight loss.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH ????: 12 Best High Protein Foods
WATCH ????: 8 Signs You Have A Protein Deficiency
WATCH ????: 11 best foods to eat in the morning
#Weightloss #WheyProtein #Protein
1. Understand what whey protein is.
Whey is the liquid part of milk that gets separated when cheese is made. If you’ve ever opened a yogurt container and have seen a watery substance at the top, do not be afraid! This is whey protein. This liquid substance is what is turned into powder form to create whey protein. Just in case you’re wondering, this process also cuts out the 95% of the lactose. So if you’re allergic to dairy, you have nothing to fear.
2. Understand why protein works so well for weight loss.
There are three reasons that are particularly compelling…
1) It will keep you full. Protein can cut down sugar cravings by as much as 60%.
2) It’s easy. As long as you have a blender bottle on hand, all you need to do is add water. This is great to have on the go or at work where eating healthy is more difficult.
3) It preserves lean muscle tissue when dropping weight. This ensures that when you do lose weight, the majority of it is fat.
3. How much should you get in?
The most common dosage is 25-50 grams a day, which will be 1-2 scoops depending on the brand. There’s no limit on the amount you can take, but since you should be getting protein from a variety of sources, any more than two servings a day is a bit gratuitous.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
▶ Subscribe to the channel! -http://bit.ly/32lg45n